im a feminist...thnk you Susan B.Anthony

Monday, January 17, 2011

I had a dream...........

I had a dream .more of a vision not with color patterns or frams but of my life.Ever since i can remember ive had this vision of being a doctor. While other girls played with barbies and had tea parties i walked around the house playing docotor and nurse.

I had a dream. It was more of an exspectancy. most girls can dream of being ballerinas or models not me. my head has been in a book since ive been able to read. No time for fairytales no time to learn how to color in the lines.....it was stright medical school for me.

I had a dream. past tense because its lost.i see no purpose in this why am i writing, why am i reading,why am i studying. I get success but no congradulations for me.No pat on the back...Its never a good job.

I had a dream. what a beautiful dream you created for me. oh how lovely to beat in someones head your goals your aspirations. They can easily be reached...for me.

I had a dream. I had a dream. I had a dream.My dream, my goal,my aspiration. I had a dream. Ive been worried about your dream...i forgot what mine is.

No comments:

Post a Comment